
The coons have packed their coon-cases and moved on. Once again, we have chased the wilderness as far from our urban dwelling as possible, removed all signs of a wild life.
Truthfully it makes me a little bit sad. It is a little bit of a let down that all that our methods actually worked and there is no grand ending to the story. If those coons knew how much attention they were getting, all the humans that inquired about their well-being, they would have stuck around.
They have quickly been replaced, we would not want to be without adventure. Elliott looked out the back door this morning and saw this:
For real. A white Farret running around the yard. He ran under the deck where I was standing and after my jumping and screaming, "No! You are welcome here! No more critters!!" he ran around the side of the house. If this is why the dogs have started spending so much time under the deck I think we may need to make a sequel to Babe, Pig in the city starring all the 4 legged critters who make their home at our address.All I ask is that the next critter who moves in doesn't have the creepy hands. It makes me uneasy.

3 comments:
Good job getting rid of them! Now all you need are some rats and your house will be complete! Just kidding, I wouldn't wish that on anybody!
Check my blog for the exciting animal adventures we are having in Boise.
Brooklyn will be so happy to read that she is your favorite niece. I won't remind her that you only have one niece.
So as long as they don't have hands it is ok for them to come in? How do yuo feel about snakes?
from your chucky boy
Post a Comment