Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cadbury Tales

Dearest Cadbury Product Development Team,

Please stop making candy.

I feel as a consumer, it is my social responsibility to make you aware that Cadbury is one of the leaders in an epidemic that is a direct result of manufacturing your delicious and irresistible mini eggs.

My teeth are rotting out, my pants are shrinking and my spouse and co-workers are suffering from the extreme irregularity in my blood sugar.

I know I am not alone in my affliction and only you can help.

Please stop putting happiness in that little purple bag and disguising it as seasonal candy. Please don't candy coat the rich chocolaty goodness for me to crack open with my front teeth and melt open faced on my tongue.

Please, deny me this yearly joy as I cannot do it myself.

Sincerely,

The Greatest Candy Lover of All Time

4 comments:

Lilianne said...

I've been chomping on these all day long, too! They are absolutely delicious.

I love Kimball all dressed up as a little green man! Lois is loving it as well.

Hang in there. Easter is almost passed!

Lilianne said...

And thanks for the invite! :-)

williamsfam5 said...

I've stopped going to the grocery store since they hit the shelves. I'll be eating off food storage through early April. :)

Ashley C. said...

mmmmmm..... sweet little devils. i love those.