Monday, October 26, 2009

Football, the Finer Sport

Salt - Lake - REAL
clap, clap,clap, clap, clap

Timmy and Elliott, loving our 5th row seats at the REAL game Saturday

Timmy is very serious about this sport

I am serious about the bucket of Fried Chicken I won

Did I mention that I love sporting events?

Soccer might be my favorite because:

-You can text your food order and they deliver it to your seat
-It is noisy. The pounding drums the entire 90+ minutes keep the crowd alive
-This is the only group activity with more over-acting than high school drama
-Men who look unassuming pull out crazy acrobatic moves while running
-It isn't happening on my TV, in my living room

2 comments:

just jen said...

i miss going to real games...so much fun.

and i, too, enjoy a bucket of chicken every once in a while. is there anything better? i think not.

williamsfam5 said...

but i think you need to spell it futbol.