Monday, August 27, 2007

Summer, please stay.

While driving last night I started to doze off. It was dark and when it is dark I must sleep. I resent this about myself (add it to the eternal list) but I have come to terms with it. The thing that really made me mad though was that it was only 8:27pm. WTF? When did it start getting dark at 8:30 rather than 9:30? I feel a little cheated.
I must say I had an active and very fun spring and early summer. One of the best ever. But, when the heart of summer hits, work gets busy, I get hot, the lawn needs to be mowed more often and all those other life things that keep you from really enjoying the things you think are life. All I really wanted from the summer was to feel tired. To have played so hard that going back to school was a relief because it gave you an excuse to slow down and rest. Maybe next year...

This is us on the San Juan River in April. Fun!



The Ogden Marathon with Adrian and TJ. Adrian did the 1/2 and I only did the 5k. That is better than the "no K".




Sexy husman dressed as Gilligan for our very serious sporting activitiy.

1 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

You ran? You're a runner? I'm so jealous because I wish I could love running, no, just LIKE running but I absolutely despise it. Prolly it's the fact that I can't control the parts of me that want to run in the opposite direction that I'm trying to go. Go girl!!