Grandma was overcome with joy as she saw each person arrive. Her memory was sharper than usual, she was in great spirits and she looked beautiful. I loved seeing her so happy.
Grandma arriving at the church with her sister-in-law Pat Nix and her son Scott, where she announced, "there really is a party!"
Grandma with her brother-in-law Kasey DeYoung, who lost his wife Pat in the past year.
Grandma with her granddaughter, Jennifer Crist
I love this photo because of her finger. She is a pointer.
Me and Miss Q, who slept through most of the event.
The arrival of Marie Newton, Grandma's long time friend and roommate that she hasn't seen in years. They served 3 missions together and lived in Grandma's house as roommates for years.
Jennifer Crist, Adrian Young, Stephen Samuelson, Scott Samuelson, Shauna Samuelson and Melissa Samuelson Turley
Elliott and Q, chillin
Pop-pop and Q, falling in love.

1 comments:
Thanks so much for all you did for the party. I know you have so much going on, thanks for taking time to organize such a wonderful event!
Post a Comment