Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh Tannenbaum

You may know that I have struggled with the holidays for a few years and find it a chore to enjoy them. This year I have had a change of heart but not without the help of the Fatherland.

E and I took a last minute trip to Germany over Thanksgiving and let me tell you, those stern Deustchlanders know how to do it up right to welcome the baby Jesus.

We had such a grand time. It was a nice reminder of all the things that led us to one another and that we really do enjoy each other. E is funnier than I give him daily credit for and being away from the things that take the laughter out of our days, made for a great and entertaining adventure.

I have one million pictures, most of them taken at night with my $75 camera but I am going to post them anyway because I was blissfully happy!

Next few posts will take you on a little trip down the Romanische Stasse where I finally understood why my parents dwell on their time overseas.

0 comments: