Friday, October 22, 2010

Stop Motion

I saw this video on one of my favorite design blogs, Design*Sponge

It feels a little long since you are watching a strangers wedding but I really love the concept. Maybe I should start living my whole life in stop motion, it seems to make everyone around you so happy!



AND, every time I see a beautiful wedding I get mad that I didn't pay more attention to mine. It was lovely, I had a good time but there are so many more things I would do if I could do it over again. I guess I had better start popping out daughters so I can force my will upon them.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That's awesome! Way better than the typical movies and pictures. So much personality and really captures the details and story of the day.

King Family said...

love it. there are so many things that would have been different at my wedding :) it was a great day but it seems like there are so many creative ideas now! its amazing. and yes katie i really did consider punching the umpire....you know me well.
ps really random but seth is in our community theatre play, little shop of horrors, (he is the dentist) and the girl that plays audrey is Jen McReavy Wilhite...anywho knows your family...small world...

coriconnors said...

Well I watched this stop motion wedding for the full 4 minutes and it was indeed very cool. But may I say that your wedding and reception rank among my all time favorite events in coolness coupled with appropriate tenderness. Shoulda had a stop motion made of it so you could see how wonderful it was. The bride and groom rarely see clearly, if ever, because their eyes and hearts are pretty focused that day.
You were, and are, stunningly beautiful!
And can I please be a favorite great auntie to your one-day little girls....Pleeeeeease?
How did it go today?...I shoulda called. Would now but its 12:30 am