
Elliott's new boat
He ordered this custom boat a few months ago after literally years of choosing just the right one. The big justification is his upcoming adventure, rafting the Grand Canyon.

Our sweet little red boat (with wings) is not robust enough for the 21 day trip down the Colorado and since I would like him to make it home, a bigger, longer, heavier boat seemed a good way to ensure this would happen.
I feel this was one of the better purchases he has ever made.
Kimball and I are happy that Elliott is happy,
The tubes do run the entire length of the living room and that is exciting!
I am so happy I posed in my pajamas (with no neck, apparently)
He ordered this custom boat a few months ago after literally years of choosing just the right one. The big justification is his upcoming adventure, rafting the Grand Canyon.

Our sweet little red boat (with wings) is not robust enough for the 21 day trip down the Colorado and since I would like him to make it home, a bigger, longer, heavier boat seemed a good way to ensure this would happen.
I feel this was one of the better purchases he has ever made.
The tubes do run the entire length of the living room and that is exciting!
I am so happy I posed in my pajamas (with no neck, apparently)

1 comments:
wow! that is awesome. Congrats on the boat elliot. Sounds like a fun trip!
Post a Comment