Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Give Thanks

Thanksgiving
at the
Farmington Family Compound


It is no small feat to feed as many mouths as you will find at the Thanksgiving tables in Farmington. I think this year there were over 30 (is that right, Libby?) and the thing I find the most impressive about the whole operation is the absence of drama.


Pappy and Cori making gravy and so happy doing it



Big and little Libby


Johhny (of John and Ash) with little Ruby
Photography courtesy of Miss Sophie



Hey Ruby. How delicious are those potatoes?


These are no Rhodes warm and serve. They are the real Cindy special.
Again, photography by Sophie


Cori and her Pies, pies, pies, pies. Pies, pies, pies, pies!

The real reason we all get together... Black Friday.

Thank you for welcoming me into your brood.
I am a very lucky girl.

3 comments:

williamsfam5 said...

I love that clan.

Ashley C. said...

me too!!!! so fun to run into you at anthropologie! love you guys!

just jen said...

ohhh!

all those pies, they look delicious!

i just made my first pie today and those things are hard to make so i am very impressed with all those pies!