Thursday, October 22, 2009

I turned 32

A month ago I put another notch in the birthday belt.



My sweet, pixie sized assistant, brought me the tastiest cupcakes from


My friends, Andrea and Rob
hosted a party for me at my house, with a great showing of fun people that I love
AND

I pierced my nose.
Can't see it? Its there and it is cute!
I've wanted to do it for a long time and finally decided there was no time like NOW

So, 15 min before my party I dragged Big Sis to the piercing shop
and had an extra hole put in my nose.
Thanks Grandma Suzie for the birthday $, it went to good use.

Happy Birthday to me.
I hope the glitter of my nose will distract from the crow's feet that are forming around my eyes.

1 comments:

just jen said...

yeah, i love cupcakes!


what crow's feet?