A sincere "thanks" to all those who donated financially and emotionally to our cause.
The whole team finished and I am proud to say that none of us were the last
to cross the finish line.
to cross the finish line.
We had 5 super-stars who did the 104 miles (Jason, Matt, Ian, Cari & Adrian)
Elliott went it alone and did the 61 miler and made great time, I might add.
I did not get to do this distance, as advertised, because my foot is still misbehaving
Jen and I did the 25 miler but were one hell of a support team, if I do say so myself.
Susie, Stoy, Sydney, Samy and Emily get extra points in heaven for sitting at the finish line for many, many, many hours to cheer the team as they rolled in.

1 comments:
You ROCK! (As Ian would say.) You all are especially cool. I envy your fancy jersey.
Post a Comment