Internet TV is about the 2nd coolest thing on the planet.

Now you can watch old episodes of Charles in Charge via the NBC website and that is cool.
I think I will schedule it to come on @ 4:00pm every day so it will be like I am in Jr. High again.
I wonder when you will be able to get Benson, that would make my afternoon complete.
(While doing research for this project, look at what I found: Benson)

Now you can watch old episodes of Charles in Charge via the NBC website and that is cool.
I think I will schedule it to come on @ 4:00pm every day so it will be like I am in Jr. High again.
I wonder when you will be able to get Benson, that would make my afternoon complete.
(While doing research for this project, look at what I found: Benson)

0 comments:
Post a Comment