Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Leather and Crystal


E and I reached the 3 year mark today. For a girl who never thought she would get married making it to #1 made me happy so #3 makes me really happy. Not to mention the fact that I got Elliott out of the deal. Life is good.

Elliott, I'm glad you're the one...and I'm the other one

5 comments:

williamsfam5 said...

funny. my dad asked me when your anniversary was a few days ago & i said i though we missed it. opps. i guess we didn't. but now we did.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! i am so glad to have you as my sis.
i know you have lots of other sisters, but since i don't; you are pretty cool to me.
i just wish you were closer.
I LOVE YOU BOTH. thank elliott for marrying you for me.

Nathan said...

Congratulations, KT and Elliot! Congratulations!!1
KT your post on your nephew was awesome--I loved it! I hope to meet him soon!
and HELLO! I want to know more about your foot please =)
what happened?"

Katie Riggs Hansen said...

Nathan! I love you! I will just tell you Sydney has lungs on him that rival yours and it makes my dad crazy. We are so proud.

I hurt my foot doing a triathlon. Yes, it is true, running is bad for you. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Welcome back, friend.

just jen said...

who got the leather(say leatha)?

and who is getting crystal?

Mrs. Misses said...

Your wedding was one of the most stunning and creative events I have ever been to.

It was destined to last with such fabulousness.
I want to see pictures again and relive it. Way to make it 3 years!

Now try 7 and then I want to hear how you did it because I am at a loss...