Monday, January 05, 2009

Emergency Astrology


I felt so honored when Elliott and I pulled up behind this magical truck at a stop light one night. You can't see it very well but it does say, " After Hours Emergency". But the most beautiful thing is the services they offer: Plumbing, Heating, Astrology, Hypnotist.

Merlin, you are a good man. A magical man. I am confident you are good, powerful and effective in all of these areas and I find comfort in knowing that if I need my toilet tinkered with or my soul searched, you can take care of them in a pinch.

1 comments:

john said...

I too have tailed this magical truck and felt the same awesome wonder. It was in a snow storm actually, and I remember feeling just a little safer. No way a guy with that kind of power is driving off the side of the road.