Friday, December 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Husman

Elliott was born 33 years ago in Pocatello, ID to Susan and John Hansen...
Thanks for raising such a good man. I hope I haven't undone too much of your work over the past 6 years.

This is why I think Elliot is fancy:

He knows how cool it is to go fly fishing in your pajamas with your dog, who wears a coat.


He is strong and can chop down trees to haul home to his wife, and look good doing it.















He is still good at playing even though he has to wear big boy pants (and sometimes a dress, but we don't talk about that off the river).

He doesn't like ice fishing.



He is good at everything. I mean it, everything. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't be so I don't look as bad but this is about him, not me.














Against his better judgment, he has fallen for Kimball. They are buddies and it makes me unbelievably happy that they have so much fun together.


He will eat anything but is great at placating his wife who is a picky eater. AND he will finish my food for me, a gift that is without measure.














Once he learns something, he never forgets it and can recall from his endless list of skills for any occasion that might arise.


He knows how to have a good time



He can fall asleep anywhere and if his best Buddy is there, he will even wake up in a good mood.
He is the best boat captain...ever! He loves his mom.























He is a hopeless romantic.





















Those are just a few things that make him fancy.
Happy Birthday, my love.

8 comments:

auntie libby said...

we love elliott too! oh happy day. big hugs and kisses. gram and libby

just jen said...

now i am in love with elliott!


what a hottie, you are a lucky lady.

good thing you are so fancy too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Elliott!

Nathan said...

Fantastic tribute to a guy I always thought was pretty damn swell!

Happy Birthday, Elliot!

Ashley C. said...

happy birthday elliot. hope it was grand.

Laurel Leaves said...

Awwww. That was super sweet! Hope he had a great b-day!

Amy Laurel

sarahbellac said...

What a great tribute to Elliott. We love him too. Happy Birthday, Elliott - hope it was a great one. Hope to see you guys soon - maybe in January when we come to visit Utah.
Hugs,
Sarah

coriconnors said...

Oh you of the poet heart...I am SO glad Elliot had the wit and wonder to find you! I love that fellow, too!
Auntie Cori