1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper or red plastic bowls with staples like my dad would do in his store and all the old ladies thought it was so charming.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, cut by our own hands and dragged kickin and screaming from the forest. Having written that, I think we will change that for next year. You know, saving the earth and all that.
3. When do you put up the tree? Funny, last year we dragged it in the night of the Christmas party and never got it decorated and the year before it never made it in the house. This year, it happened on December 7th. Happy Birthday, mom!
4. When do you take the tree down? When it becomes a fire hazard but after Outdoor Retailer
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes but it needs to be diluted with milk or whiskey...
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Tent & Rockstar Barbie Van.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No. If I did I would want it to be Precious Moments so I could accidentally break it or Lladro because they are elegant and overpriced.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Freakin Adrian. Stop buying things, Adrian!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Me. I mean, Elliott.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither. Nothing to say. Who wants a picture of us with our dog?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't have a recollection of one. The worst I have ever given is an Office chair to Elliott our first Christmas together. That was not good.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Family Stone
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I shop for Elliott all year and just stock pile it. For everyone else, usually around the 20th.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Why would I tell anyone that?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peanut brittle. Can't make it so I am at the mercy of others
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree ? Clear, against Elliott's will
17. Favorite Christmas song? Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph and Olive
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Pajamas or some other sleepy thing on Christmas Eve, presents Christmas night (Adrian and I used to work on Christmas morning so we would wait until after the ski slopes closed to open the gifts. It is one of my favorite traditions)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Angry people
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Anything on my parent's tree. I always loved their tree. So many ornaments, So many stories. Oh, and Elliott's snowball. It makes him really happy.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Rouladen
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Less stuff. Unless it is a Wii, a toilet or a puppy
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i had the rockstar barbie van...blue with paint splatters on it, right?
oh man, i loved that thing. i also had the rockstar derek to go with it.
didi, dana, derek...do you remember the song?
i miss you lady!
Post a Comment