Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tag (continued...)

Before I resume my earlier post, I have to say that I just got self-conscious. It turns out the girls down the check my blog every day. Who else is out there reading this and doesn't leave comments? Tell me who you are so I know who I can face and who I can't.

Indulgences:
I have been trying to think of a clever yet accurate answer to this one over the last few days (which I know is cheating) and I am sad to say it has brought me to a day of reckoning. I am over-indulgent. I know all of you reading this already know that but to come to that personal realization is a strange place to find ones self. I am going to cut down, the time has come. So rather than saying what my indulgences are, this list is what I am going to give up.
-Bikini Waxes, manicures, daily tea misto, pens (i am a pen hoarder and I mean BAD), electronics (I had 4 ipods at one time, now I just have 2 but one it the 1st generation and it doesn't work. I have only bought one new and it was $200 off, just as my justifiers)

to be continued...

5 comments:

just jen said...

the girls down the what? read your blog? who are they? i will beat them up!! bikini waxes?? if you moved down here i bet you could get one for $3.99, and that would include a full body massage.

ps...what is a misto?

Emily Pilstl said...

Katie, the girls down the hall love you and your fantastically overindulgent life. I hope this makes you fell better...I have three sewing machines and three Volvo's.

Katie Riggs Hansen said...

According to Wikipedia, a misto is: Café au lait, (fr. - "coffee with milk"), is a French coffee drink.
Just to be complicated, I get steamed soy milk with 2 Earl Grey tea bags. Soothing, tasty and not too much caffeine. And, it doesn't taste like coffee so it is really yummy.

Mrs. Misses said...

I haven't had a bikini wax since the day before my wedding....I am sad and jealous. Do you get it in the shape of a heart? That's my favorite. That will have to be an entirely separate post....and probably TMI.

Jenny Donna said...

It has seriously been too long since I have seen any of the Riggs.
I feel a certain attachment to you all because you knew me when I was a shy awkward girl of sixteen.
Can we play???