Every once in a while I take a little side job so I remember what it is
like to live in the fast lane of big lights, bid sound, diesel fuel and
endless budgets. Last week I worked for Disney at the Hanna Montana
concert where they were filming a 3-D movie of her concert tour.
I am sure you have heard all of the hype about the expensive tickets and
parents getting violent in line and all I have to say is: You are
stupid! Here I am with 1000 local kids that were "cast" to be in the
audience. We called our friends/family who put together groups of kids
that fit a specific demographic and we screened these kids when they
came to the arena then they spent the next 6 hours looking really happy
to be at the Hannah Montana concert for free.
Stuff like this happens all the time and it cracks me up that people
will do crazy things to get tickets to an event or pay huge sums of
money to be the first to have something. Get over it people because
there is someone laughing their way to the bank.
It was a fun concert (If I were a parent I would have been mad about how loud it was) and it made the kids who worked for us so very happy. Kids are cool it is the crazy parents I can do without. You should have seen the way some of these girls were dressed and lets be honest, I think a little sex appeal can be healthy but if I saw my daughter dressing or dancing the way some of these girls were I would wrap her in my recycled plastic grocery bags and put her in home school. Granted, I
would hire someone else to teach, but galloping around in public dancing like a hooker on vacation would not be happening. I know it is difficult to control your young ones but I don't know any 13 year olds who buy their own wardrobes from money they scavenge out of the couch. These kids were wearing far more expensive clothes than I do. Maybe they dance in the clubs to earn it.
I love that I blog so I can judge.
A few pictures to show the excitement of the evening.

4 comments:
Nice judgements!
By the end of the night my ears were bleeding and I smelled like 15,000 preteens. Very fun!
I wish I could have been there. Not only for the concert but because I secretly pretend that Cameron likes the tv show, Hannah Montana, just so I can watch it. Yes, I am a freaking 30 year old enjoying every minute of it and would like to have been there, dancing like a hooker. I think that little girl has a fabulous voice.
PS I will be happy to homeschool your slutty children, as long as I can escort them to the raves.
did you see barbara dawson there?
Post a Comment