Monday, October 08, 2007

Don't tell Elliott, but...



You Belong in New York City

You're the energetic, ambitious type.
And only NYC is fast enough for you.
Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career
Or simply take in all the city has to offer.


This is ironic since Elliott has told me how much he wants to move to New York but I just can't get excited about living in poverty away from the mountains.

There were times that I loved it there, the fall of 2004 was one of the better times in my life with Elliott flying back and forth to surprise me, Kimball charming people on the subway, working at the US Open (awesome) and my dear roommate David taking the morning train (My Baby Takes the Morning Train) and JasonMraz providing the soundtrack to my life. I have had my romantic time in the city, I am not ready to go back.

2 comments:

just jen said...

why does elliott want to move there?

Mrs. Misses said...

I'm glad you can't leave the mountains because I would be sad that you would be living such a romantic life again. Sad for me, that is. You, on the other hand, would not even need to look back cause you seem to just fit. I haven't even been to New York on vacation....how did this turn into a comment all about me again? Sorry.