Just Jen tells me that it is time to buckle down and waste more time at work. Blogging is just the way to do that. It is "cathartic". So, in a contuing search for small peices of education in my life (other than what is offered on my daily NPR fix on the drive to and from work) I have chosen to find the true meaning of the word and this is what I found:
n. . An agent for purging the bowels, especially a laxative.
Nice, Jen. I will keep that in mind as I rack my brain for something meaning ful to chat about to a faceless audience of unknown numbers.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
see I told you! it is awesome to "purge". Now if only I could do that with my food....just kidding! Or am I?
Post a Comment